The Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Creator

The game where you create your own stuff....I just needed a Description im still working on one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assassin Master Shaki
Admin

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:41 pm

Here are the basic rules for the War System:

1) dont argue with the ref. if you think that certain sections took too high of casulties, tell him through a P.M. save the actual board for fighting.

2) your posts cant be one paragraph long. there needs to be a certain length when you are commanding an army, and saying " i send ... to the left and ... to the right and i take ... and charge" wont cut the mustard. the shorter your posts, the less chance you have of your army doing anything worth while. if i find that a post is absolutly horrible, i will post why, and then proceed to making your army, without loosing very many troops, high tail it out of there.

3) you will need to declare when, where, and why you are attacking an enemy guild. all guilds have scouts, so they would know... simply showing up on their doorstep and annoucing battle wont work. sorry.

4) when you buy new troops and i find out that you didnt pay enough/ you took a few to many units, your whole army might die of a "Pestilence". cheating never works.

5) if you a guild leader challenging an enemy guild leader in one on one combat, remember that those battles are for keeps; winner takes all. if you loose, your whole army is forfeit to the enemy commander, along with the guild and all officers of that guild. but hey, no guts, no glory, right?

6) NO CALLING YOUR HITS. OTHERWISE, WHY WOULD I BE A REFFEREE IN BATTLES I'M NOT IN? IF YOU CALL HITS, YOUR SKIT WONT WORK. END OF STORY.

If i feel that something has been overlooked, I'll add it somewhere later. but hey, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://thecreator.heavenforum.com

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1